Thursday, March 24, 2011

Sunflowers are done!

I am finished with the sunflowers that I was making for a couple of friends that are giving them as gifts.  I sure do appreciate the support of my friends and those that have asked me to make things for them! 

I forgot to take a photo of the sunflowers in a step by step process, darn it...but here they are painted.
and here they are all finished.


Thanks again Sarah and Jolene!

I also wanted to share some Primitive Journals I have finished and are for sale. 
These are my version of a tutorial from Kris at Simply Prim
Available
Available Sold
This one Sold TU

Journals $8 ea + shipping
7 3/8 x 9 3/4
(Box and ginger goodies for decoration only)





7 comments:

rachel said...

They look great!

Tina's Primitive Attic said...

Thanks Rachel! I am now following your blog too.. hehe..

The Moonlit Stitch said...

Love those sunflowers & the journals look great the way you have them displayed! ~*~Lisa

tamera-country at heart said...

Love the sunflowers! Turned out good.
Tamera
country at heart

Tina's Primitive Attic said...

Awww, thanks!

Jolene said...

Thank you so much for making these for me. I am very excited to give this fantastic gift to my sister. I know she is going to love them.

Tina's Primitive Attic said...

You are so welcome Jolene.. Thanks for asking me to make them for you..Hugs! Tina