Monday, March 28, 2011

Prairie Dolls

Well, I was busy crafting this weekend trying to get some things completed that I had already started.

Here is my first attempt at some prairie dolls. I am so excited how they turned out.  They are about 17 inches long.  What do you think? 
Blue dress: $22 + shipping

Burgundy Black Check: $22 + shipping

Let me know if you are interested.
My version of a You are Special pattern.

I am hoping to post some of my other items I have made for sale here soon..

Here is the snowman I finished up for my Aunt.  Hope she likes it.
My version of an Olde Homestead Barn pattern


And the most exciting news, I won! I won!  
I am the winner of the From My Heart Primitives giveaway.  I won Heathcliff!  He is so adorable I can't wait to have him in the family. 

11 comments:

bobbicobb said...

those dolls are adorable! and look how many followers you have! good for you honey :o)

rachel said...

Love your prarie dolls -they turned out great!

Becky said...

Your prairie dolls are so cute. You did a wonderful job on them and congrats on your win.

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

I love your dolls...they are wonderful..and congrats on your win.;)

Tina's Primitive Attic said...

Thanks ladies! The prairie dolls were sure fun to make. It is so rewarding and such a great feeling when I am not the only one that likes how things turn out.. :0) I am so excited about Heathcliff. I will post photos once I get him. Have a wonderful week!

Samantha said...

Hey! Im hosting a Easter Swap! You should come hop in on the fun!

xo

samantha

Tina's Primitive Attic said...

Hi Samantha! That sounds fun. I have never done one before, how does it work? Thanks for visiting and inviting me to your swap!! Tina

tamera-country at heart said...

Love the prairie dolls. They turned out good. I'm working on some myself.
Stop by and visit me sometime.
Tamera
Country at heart

Tammy ~ A Primitive Place said...

Adorable creations!
Tam

Prairie Patch said...

Wow, your first attempts!?! Could've fooled me. They look awesome, Tina. :)

Thanks so much for linking up to the Sunburnt Cow link party.

Cheers,
Tracy

Deb~Paxton Valley Folk Art said...

Love your prairie dolls, great job on them! Deb