Monday, March 28, 2011

Prairie Dolls

Well, I was busy crafting this weekend trying to get some things completed that I had already started.

Here is my first attempt at some prairie dolls. I am so excited how they turned out.  They are about 17 inches long.  What do you think? 
Blue dress: $22 + shipping

Burgundy Black Check: $22 + shipping

Let me know if you are interested.
My version of a You are Special pattern.

I am hoping to post some of my other items I have made for sale here soon..

Here is the snowman I finished up for my Aunt.  Hope she likes it.
My version of an Olde Homestead Barn pattern


And the most exciting news, I won! I won!  
I am the winner of the From My Heart Primitives giveaway.  I won Heathcliff!  He is so adorable I can't wait to have him in the family. 

11 comments:

Unknown said...

those dolls are adorable! and look how many followers you have! good for you honey :o)

Rachel said...

Love your prarie dolls -they turned out great!

Becky said...

Your prairie dolls are so cute. You did a wonderful job on them and congrats on your win.

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

I love your dolls...they are wonderful..and congrats on your win.;)

Tina's Primitive Attic said...

Thanks ladies! The prairie dolls were sure fun to make. It is so rewarding and such a great feeling when I am not the only one that likes how things turn out.. :0) I am so excited about Heathcliff. I will post photos once I get him. Have a wonderful week!

Unknown said...

Hey! Im hosting a Easter Swap! You should come hop in on the fun!

xo

samantha

Tina's Primitive Attic said...

Hi Samantha! That sounds fun. I have never done one before, how does it work? Thanks for visiting and inviting me to your swap!! Tina

Anonymous said...

Love the prairie dolls. They turned out good. I'm working on some myself.
Stop by and visit me sometime.
Tamera
Country at heart

Unknown said...

Adorable creations!
Tam

Screaming Sardine said...

Wow, your first attempts!?! Could've fooled me. They look awesome, Tina. :)

Thanks so much for linking up to the Sunburnt Cow link party.

Cheers,
Tracy

Deb said...

Love your prairie dolls, great job on them! Deb