Friday, March 11, 2011

1st Post

Well, here it is my first post.  This blogging thing is new to me so please be patient with me while I try and figure things out.  I have recently been following some inspiring and fun blogs.  All the friendly comments, the sharing of great stories, recipes, such talented crafters, just everything inspired me to try to do one of my own.

I love all things prim and vintage.  I love going to a yard sale or a thrift store and finding treasures to try and redo or make something out of.  I have been making primitive goodies for about a year now.  My daughter and I have been selling our handmade goodies at our local craft shows and I make some personalized stuff on request. Hopefully you won't mind me sharing some of it on here.

I hope my blog will be something you will like to follow and visit often.  Thank you for stopping by.  Have a great day!

No comments: