Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Happy Wednesday.  The sun is shining and there are blue skies but it is a little windy... 

I am working on a few things right now that I have been asked to make.  Here is a pillow I just finished.  My friend, Robyn is having her daughter give it to her grandma as a gift.  Sure hope she likes it.  I think it turned out so cute.  I soooo love this fabric, sort of a darker red color with cabbage roses.  I might have to make something for myself out of this fabric.


I have a couple sets of hanging sunflowers I still need to crank out for some friends.  I might have to make a couple extra for the spring shows we have coming up.  I will post photos of those as soon as I get them finished.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

super cute pillow! Awesome job :)

just me said...

so cute! yea you better get busy girl a month till shadle!!:) i left a comment earlier it must have got lost in blog land.:)

Tina's Primitive Attic said...

Thank you both!

It was probably me and my settings.. haha! Still trying to get all this figured out...

Anonymous said...

This is my 4th pillow from Tina! I love them, she does a GREAT job with them, to me they are the perfect special personalized gift. Thank you Tina! Your site or blog or whatever its called looks great! Nice goin......
Robyn

Tina's Primitive Attic said...

Robyn you are too sweet.. Thanks so much for thinking of me.