Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Some goodies I have bought lately...and a new offering

Good Wednesday Morning friends!!  Half way to the weekend.. Woohoo!!  Well, it snowed more last night and boy was it slick out this morning...saw quite a few wrecks on the way to drop my little girl off to get her hair cut and on my way to work...It started out really windy this morning and now I see blue skies and I think the snow might be melting.. Yay!! 

I have bought myself a few things lately and wanted to share a couple photos with you.


Here are all those pillows finished.  Look at all the cute names that children call their Grandma's or Nana's...








and after these were stained I had some energy to make something new.. teehee...

Here are my Primitive Flag Ornies / Tucks
I think they turned out so cute..

These are made to order as long as I have this fabric available.
Here are Details if interested. 

Well, I suppose I should get to work....since I am here.. why not.. teehee...
Have a great day! 
Hugs, Tina



2 comments:

Farmhouse prims said...

Awesome finds Tina, your stitcheries are beautiful! You do such nice work. Hugs, Lecia

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives said...

I love looking at kitchen primitives. You have some neat pieces! Every time I go antiquing, I am always drawn to them first. I just bought an old wooden masher today, hehe.

I adore the grandma pillows! So very cute. The prim flag tuck is wonderful, love the olde glory banner on it. You've been busy girl! Enjoy your weekend~