Friday, February 10, 2012

Dress fitting and some sad news....



Well, today started off to be a great day...  It is Friday so it has to be great!!  Got almost to lunch then my daughter called and said that a friend she has known since grade school had passed away.  She is taking it pretty hard and when she is sad... I am sad....  Her fiance is out of town for the weekend for hockey so she is going to stay with us..  I don't want her to be alone.  I had planned on having a whole weekend to get caught up on all my orders but she comes first...so...  now to keep her busy.. haha..  unfortunately she doesn't love prims as much as me or I might talk her into helping me but nope..

There are a couple little antique shops we want to go to and then we have her 1st dress fitting on Sunday...  It will be great for her to have all her gals around her and the excitement of the wedding to keep her mind off of this sad news at least for a while..

I hope you have a great weekend.  Take care of yourself and each other!!
Hugs, Tina

1 comment:

The Moonlit Stitch said...

Tina, sorry to hear about your dtr's friend. Nothing like TLC from MOM when you are sad. Take Care ~*~Lisa