Friday, March 2, 2012

Pinterest copyright issues...Hockey...Fun weekend

Good Morning Friday and what a beautiful day it is.. The weatherman was talking about how cloudy it is and all I see is blue skies, let's hope it lasts...  We were supposed to get more snow but that hasn't happened so far, thank goodness...

So...  I think I am almost the only one that hasn't gotten into Pinterest much.. I have gone on a few times and have a few boards but I am not addicted like alot say they are.. teehee...  I read on Facebook and on one gals blog about copyright issues and it got me a little nervous so glad I am not addicted YET.. haha..  

Here is the first post she did

and then here is an update:

Not sure what Pinterest would be for if you can't pin and repin other's photos but.. what do I know... I just don't want to get into trouble for doing it so until some changes are made, I guess I will just look and not pin.. teehee

Well, Bre's fiance' is graduating from college here soon so this weekend will be his last games of hockey...It will be weird not going to watch him play anymore...Hope he does really good and goes out with some assists and better yet goals.. Woohoo...

Starting today is also Custer's Annual Springs Arts and Crafts show so hoping Bre and I can make it... and I might have to stop by another new favorite store of mine called Eye Candy Antiques to check out her 20% off furnitue sale..  I really need a bigger house for all the goodies I seem to find.. teehee...

And... of course you know I will be working on more of those Nana Blessings pillows for orders..  Just warms my heart so much that others love them enough to want to give them as gifts.. 

So.. it's going to be a busy but super fun weekend... 
I hope all that are in the path of those horrible storms stay safe... 
Hugs, Tina

No comments: