Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Wednesday already... time is flying by

Hello everyone out there in blogland... Hope today is treating you all well...  The yard sale this past weekend, well...  let's just say good thing we took Friday off cuz Saturday was a flop... Oh well....  all in all we didn't do too bad and we did get rid of some things so that is still good.  I did get some of my goodies stuffed while we sat there and it was sunny too so....

Got a horrible headache that just didn't want to leave me all day Sunday and Monday so the week didn't start out too good and I hope it doesn't come back cuz we will be on vacation for a week... Vegas here we come....  Bre will be 21 and that is where she wanted to go.. Should be a blast... 

So.. needless to say I haven't been very good in the crafting department...  Have some more requests for pumpkins so have to get those done when I get back and finally finish things I have started that so need to be off my kitchen table..  I think that is a table under there anyways... hehe..

Hope you all have a wonderful week!  Hugs, Tina

1 comment:

Farmhouse prims said...

Maybe you just need a little break, no matter what we do we need a break and then we get motivated and ready to go again! Hugs, Lecia