Thursday, July 21, 2011

Hello friends!! I am bad....

Just wanted to check in..  I have been a little boring lately and not posting as much but haven't had much going on except trying to get ready for a yard sale at my daughter's house this weekend...  I knew I had alot of clothes and junk but oh boy....  I even took some things out of my craft room that we probably won't ever redo and now I have a whole big drawer for something fun and even maybe a shelf... Need to do some rearranging and organizing, that room is a mess... 

I haven't even had much time for making new craft goodies this week except for a couple orange pumpkins that I made for someone from  my Tina's Primitive Attic Facebook Page and a couple white pumpkins that were requested from there as well....  Here they are...

This one has a little more prim looking moss on the top of it.


Hope to be back to posting more after this yard sale is over and I can get back to some crafting.. I have so many things sitting on my table that need to be cut out, painted or in the finishing stages.  Boy do I have a mess.. haha...  

**Update - uh oh...  I am trying to clean out my things and what did I do on my way to lunch at my gramma and grampa's?  Stopped at an estate sale across the street...  It was weird going to this one though cuz they have lived there a long time and I used to babysit there son....  Not sure what really happened to his parents and he wasnt there for me to talk to...  Hope his family is doing okay...  Anyways....  what did I get?  I don't have photos since I just got back from lunch with them but I got a comforter that I think is thin enough that I can still cut up and craft with, a white lace table cloth, 2 embroidered runners, an box of ornaments and some flannel sheets...  I think I am in trouble.. teehee...

Hope you forgive me for all my slacking.... Hope you all have a great day!! Hugs, Tina 

4 comments:

Angela said...

Tina, I love the white pumpkins with the leaves. You did a great job. Last year I decorated with a few white ones and have really taken a liking to them.
Sounds like you have been busy. Hope you have a very successful yard sale. They are a lot of trouble but can be fun also. Sounds like you got some great finds at the sale today. Have a great weekend.
Angel
Thru Nanas Window

Earlene said...

Yard Sales are alot of work!
Hopefully it won't be too hot for you.
Good Luck

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Hey Tina your pumpkins are cute!
Join the club my craft room is a huge mess!
Have a great weekend ~ Good luck at the rummage sale, hope you sell lots!
Prim Blessings
Robin

The Moonlit Stitch said...

Love your pumpkins! You are getting rid of some stash so therefore you are allowed to replenish it! LOL! Good luck at the sale ~*~Lisa