Monday, July 11, 2011

Surprise waiting... and an Angel

Hellooooo.. Hope everyone had an enjoyable weekend!  The Ritzville Blues Fest was such a great time.  Hopefully our friends that went with us can go every year and make it a tradition.  Lots of great blues bands, a little shopping and just spending time with some great friends!!

When I got home I had a surprise waiting for me....  Linda at Parker's Paradise had made three little cuties and the first 3 comments could get to pick which little doll they wanted...Can you believe she actually thought she wouldn't even get 3 comments, she is so silly....  Here is the one I received and I so love her... Thanks Linda!!

I didn't get much done this weekend since we were gone but I did manage to finish this cute Primitive Angel.  She is an Olde Country Cupboard pattern..  I love how she turned out.  I need to measure her and then she will be put into my suitcase named "Christmas / Winter" and will be for sale.


Thank you all for visiting me!  Have a wonderful day!  Hugs, Tina

3 comments:

Lil Raggedy Angie said...

tina,
yea silly Linda , I think her dolls turned out darling , congrats to you for winning one!:0) I love the new angel she darling! Enjoy your day ! hugs lil raggedy angie

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

Thank you, Tina! I am glad you are happy with your stump doll. Feel free to prim her up if you like. I'd love to see one prim-ed.
We love the Blues Fest they have around here. It is so relaxing and entertaining.
★Linda★

CRAFTY STITCHERS said...

Linda always send such nice surprises. Your angel turned out great.