Thursday, April 7, 2011

Tomorrow's the day

Well, tomorrow my daughter has to get her wisdom teeth pulled.  I think I might be more nervous than she is.. LOL... I know,,, she is 20 but she is still my baby, of course...  I am her driver and have to wait while they do the procedure so I can drive her home.... She was wondering if I would be in the room with her while she was coming out of her sedation... but I don't honestly know... She asked cuz one of her co-workers sent her a video showing some gal coming out of it talking about flying unicorns and stuff..  Oh my.... that poor girl... I said even if I was, I would never do that to you... She would kill me... hehe

So, hopefully all will go well and she won't be too swollen or feel too bad. 

We also have that show this weekend.  I hope some love our stuff so much they have to take it home.  If nothing else it will be fun meeting new people.  Wish us luck!

I also want to say, I haven't been blogging long but so many of you have made this step into blogland such a joy... I hope this is only the beginning of some great friendships!!  Thank you so much!! 

Tina

7 comments:

Brenda said...

Good luck with your show Tina! Also good luck to your daughter on getting her wisdom teeth pulled. Never fun at the dentist's office!

Brenda

Jean Barker said...

Thanks Tina for your comment on my blog. Boy, I still remember when I had my wisdom teeth pulled~24 yrs ago now. I'm sure your daughter will do fine. I seen that video, it was funny and got a lot of attention on the media. Good luck at the show!
Blessings,
Jean

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Wishing your daughter all the best tomorrow.
Tina Good Luck with the show this weekend ~ hope you sell lots!
I'm ready for the weekend every day!
Prim Blessings!
Robin

The Moonlit Stitch said...

It is a good move to get those wisdoms out! I didn't and have had nothing but problems - good luck to you both tomorrow and this weekend ~*~Lisa

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

your daughter will be just fine..I had mine out at 20 and it was easy peasy lemon squeezy..my sister came and sat with me while I came too..was fine once they took the gauze out of my mouth..

Anonymous said...

Hi Tina: You are my giveawy winner...Congrats...so I'll need your addy for the goodies.
Blessings,
Patti

Angela said...

Hi Tina, Just became your newest follower. I too am new to blogging and am still learning (since Jan) I am trying to reach 100 followers so I can do a great giveaway. Would love for you to stop and visit and follow me back. Love your blog. Found you from your giveaway winning from Rasberry Lane. The little spring dresses are so cute. Hope your daughter did fine. I have one daughter and one granddaughter. THey will always be our babies. Good luck with your show. Have a blessed weekend.