Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Easter Swap Goodies

I participated in an Easter Swap hosted by Samantha's Accessories and here are the goodies I received from Allison at Sew Many Girls.  Thanks Allison!

Look at this cute handmade card.
There were eggs in a nest, a photo album covered in fabric with a stitchery on the front, a crow, crow stamp, a little prim bunny, a bunny attached to a piece of quilt and some candy. 
Here are a couple photos showing where I put my goodies. 



Here is a photo of the goodies I sent to Allison.  I didn't want to post until now just in case she saw them on my blog.  Hope she liked everything!


5 comments:

Screaming Sardine said...

Wow, I'd say you both made out great!!

Cheers,
Tracy

Farmhouse prims said...

You received some wonderful goodies. What a wonderful swap!! Lecia

rachel said...

It looks like you both made out! Love all the goodies! Thanks for sharing.

Jean @ Prim Crafts said...

Great goodies you received Tina.
Thank you for sharing.
Prim Blessings,
Jean

Allison said...

I'm glad you liked them, as soon as I find the battery charger I'll be posting my pics. This was a fun swap and I enjoy reading your blog!