Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Thank you... New goodies for lil ol ME

I hope this day has found you all doing well.. 

I just want to say thank you to those of you who still read all of my jibberish and ramblings even though I don't always post on a daily basis and thank you for taking the time to say hi and let me know you were here..Sometimes I don't have much to say I just like to check in and say hi...  Again thank you!!

We had such a beautiful weekend that the hubby got out and cleaned up the yard and I got some energy too and attacked my craft room..Boy did it need it.. Yikes...  Plus I had to make room in here to bring down a tall skinny white cupboard that I had in our bedroom becuz...  I needed to make room in the bedroom my for new:

Pie Safe...

So...here it is....my Pie Safe Cabinet I got this last weekend.  It isn't going in this spot in my livingroom but this is where the hubby put it while I cleaned out a spot in our bedroom so I snapped a couple quick photos..  The front has a wood door on it with screen.


Here's another view.  It's a Robin Egg Blue I was told...



And here are some antique coverlets I bought to put on my side table and livingroom table.. I just love them...



This one has a hole in it and a stain that is more noticeable on the reverse side but I think it just adds to the charm of it..

Well, that's all for now..Have a great afternoon friends!!
Hugs, Tina

4 comments:

Angela said...

Hi Tina, Love your pie safe. It is just prim perfect. Love the paint on it. Seeing that color a lot. Can't wait to see how you decorate the inside. Love the antique pieces on your nightstand also. Those are hard to find at a reasonable price. Thanks for sharing your photos. Have a great evening
Angela

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Love your pie safe ~ such a wonderful find. Love the color too!
Your coverlet are wonderful too!
Prim Blessings
Robin

The Moonlit Stitch said...

HI TINA! I see your little sleeping bunny in the last pic...getting ready to stitch some up myself! Your new pie safe is awesome - enjoy! ~*~Lisa

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives said...

Oh girl, that sure is a pretty cabinet! I'm not a blue person but I love that original paint color, it's so pretty! Have fun decorating with it, I know I would!!

Beautiful coverlets also! I always search and search for those and can never find any around here. I like your table displays, prim perfect!

Enjoy the rest of your week~