Monday, August 15, 2011

Felt like Wonder Woman this weekend - So much accomplished

Good Monday Morning to you all!!  Hope you had a great weekend!!  I feel so good since I got so much accomplished this weekend.  I can see my kitchen table a little better.. Still piled with craft junk but we can eat on it now.. haha..  Saturday I woke up, had some coffee made breakfast and then just went crazy.  Sunday was basically the same.  Got all of these goodies done,  Angels:



and some Snowmen, my favorite thing to make in the Fall..




More Pumpkins.. These seem to be so popular for Fall so it seems like I am always making them.




I did have a request to make a couple out of orange print fabric and these turned out so cute.. Alot love these and would like same fabric but... of course could only find this in FQ's and I got the only 2 they had that day..Figures... So... if you see anymore of it, please please let me know.

I did manage to get some Candy Corn done too.  I just need to put the finishing touches on them and then will post them.

Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a wonderful day!! Hugs, Tina

6 comments:

The Moonlit Stitch said...

Love the snowman triplets and the orange print fabric! Doesn't it feel great to make progress? Hope your week goes the same! ~*~Lisa

Lynn said...

Hi Tina,
I am in love with all the new creations.
Hugs,
Lynn

Farmhouse prims said...

You do such nice work Tina, I love everything. Hugs, Lecia

Angela said...

Tina Love all your fall items and your snowmen. You had to stay busy this weekend. Sure feels good when we complete a project, right? I am just about ready for our one and only fall show and its Labor Day weekend. So anxious to get the craft room clean again. You have a great week.
Angela

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

Busy, busy, busy! Doesn't it feel good to get some things completed? Ah, satisfying......
★Linda★

Rachel said...

Love all the new goodies ~ especially the snowmen but then they are my favorite!! Cant wait to see the candy corn! :O)