Friday, December 16, 2011

Let Vacation Begin...Presents wrapped...more pillows..no snow still....

Helloooooo....Well, I wanted to check in real quick just in case I don't have time later since we are on vacation, Yahoo!!..I am sorry I will quite teasing.... I wish I could take a week off every month, wouldn't that be great... haha...

Bre and Vince went and looked at a mansion for their wedding today and I am soooo excited to hear how it went..  Wish it would be nice out and summer weather so can see how it might look with all the greenery and flowers but I guess pictures online will have to do..  I can't believe how quick some of these places book up.. Woweeee... 

I got some more presents wrapped last night but still need to get some last minute things for grampa and gramma and then we are all done...so bring Christmas on....now if we would just get some snow.... it has barely snowed at all and if it does it's a thin sheet and it just melts right away...  I just want snow at least for Christmas then it can go away again... teehee....

I finished a couple more pillows last night.
I thought the reindeers would be a great match for the Sleigh pillow.. teehee...

I posted this Snowmen pillow and a friend wants 3 by Monday.. YAY!! 

She also asked me if I had any pillows w/ horses on them...I don't, not sure how much of a demand there would be for those.... but I found a picture she liked and so I am going to attempt to make my own stencil again....  Hopefully it will work out and I will post a photo of it when it's done.

Have a wonderful weekend!  Hugs, Tina


3 comments:

Angela said...

Tina, Love the pillows. I don't blame your friend for wanting 3. Good luck with the snow. It has been in the 70's here in the south. So NOT Christmas weather. And the way it looks we will be in the 60's Christmas Day. Last year was the first time ever that I can remember,, but we had snow Christmas Day. It was so magical. You have a great weekend.
Angela

just me said...

did they look at Glover or Bosarth? I wanted to get married at Glover but out of our price range and that was over 15 yrs ago!!! So excited for them!

Hillcresthome Prims said...

Oh Tina, You need a relaxing vacation, your pillows are beautiful.

Please enjoy taking time off, we all need to do that!
Christmas Blessing,
Tricia XO