Friday, October 14, 2011

Have I really been gone this long?? So much to share...

OH boy!!  I can't believe it has been a month exactly since my last post..  I didn't forget about you, I promise and hope you didn't all forget about me.  I can't believe how busy I have been.  I guess trying to keep up a blog, My Facebook Page, making goodies to sell online and craft shows and working my full time job is more time consuming than I had anticipated.. haha.. 

Let's see, where did I last leave off?  oh yes, last time I told you how my daughter got some stuff stolen from her back yard.  Well, a couple days later, the neighbors only a couple doors down and on a busy street even got their back door kicked in and stuff stolen.  Then just a few days later, Vince was putting their dog out in the backyard and looked around and some guy was standing at his side gate with a back pack trying to get in, and it was only like 8:30 am.. Yikes.. So Vince ran into the house grabbed his car keys started to chase after him but couldnt catch up quick enough..  He got away... Can't believe how gutsy these creeps are getting now days..  Since then they put some huge bright lights in the front of their house and sensor ones in the back yard and nothing has happened since.. Let's hope it stays that way.

I got invited to join some very talented ladies in a craft booth in our Green Bluff Grange craft show that they have every year.  We have our stuff out there this whole month of October so trying to get ready for that last minute had me running around like a crazy women trying to figure out what to make and get it ready for the show.  The good thing is we are taking turns so we only had to work the booth last weekend.. So far it has been pretty slow.. Lots of looky loos but it has been so nice that they were mostly going through the corn maze, picking apples, pumpkins and stuff to do with the chitlins...  This weekend is supposed to be the busiest weekend so lets hope.  Here are a few things I have made since my last post that I would like to share with you.







All of these Christmas goodies and others can be found here on my Tina's Primitive Attic Facebook page.



Click Here For details on these Halloween goodies

I have been selling from my Tina's Primitive Attic Facebook page and am surprissed how well it has been going.  It sure warms my heart to have others love my goodies enough to want to give them a new home.  I intended to only sell what I had made and on hand but have had so many requests for more than what is listed so now I do both..So far I have been able to keep up.. Slacking a little this week though, been playing a little.  I guess that just needs to be done once in a while.. teehee

It was time to change the decorations on my little tree with Halloween coming up.. And... since I loved my gingers and stars from Rachel Albanese I had to get more little salt dough ornies from her.  I made the witch hat for the topper.  Look how darn cute my little tree looks all ready for Halloween.


I was also the lucky winner of an adorably prim Crow & Sunflower wall hanging from The Barn Hollow!!  I am so excited... I just love this pattern but never make any for me and this one is all mine.. hehe.. Thanks so much Kim!!  

Oh,, have you ever heard of Blue Pumpkins?  Well, here they are rare, never heard of them or seen any til a friend posted a link on her FB page.  Check out these Blue Moon Pumpkins .  Oh my gosh, I so love the color of these..  I starting looking right away to see if we had any of these locally..  A friend is helping to unload a truck of pumpkins this weekend and he said he would keep an eye out for some and let me know.  I am so hoping... 

The weather has been pretty nice around here...  I am glad it hasn't been too cold yet.  The leaves are starting to turn and it looks so beautiful.  I sure wish fall would stay like this. I was just talking to my grandpa and realizing that Thanksgiving is already next month, wow... I just can't believe how fast this year has gone.

Well, I guess that is it for now.  Boy, I feel like I am forgetting to share something with you.. I really miss you all.  I hope you all have been well.    Have a wonderful weekend friends.  Hugs, Tina

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I love your new goodies Tina! I think the hat bowl fillers are my favorites! It doesn't seem like a month since you posted ...must be since I've been talking to you on fb! :O) I'm glad you like your ornies still.Hope you have a great weekend!
ps.
good luck @ your booth this weekend! hope you have lots of sales!

The Moonlit Stitch said...

Yay! Tina's back! Love those bowl fillers! And Rachels ornies, too cute. You know I love blue moons LOL - never seen these pumpkins before! You are an inspiration for me as I work full time too. Have a great weekend! ~*~Lisa

Jean Barker said...

Hi Tina,
Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Goodness you've also been very busy. Hope your show does well~ I went to a few show this month to see what's selling and most of the vendors I've spoke with said sales have been down. I guess its still the economy.

Have a great week and keep up the great work!
Autumn Blessings,
Jean